About Inspectors Insurance
1. Separate limit for General Liability
2. Separate limit for Errors & Omissions
3. Deductible as low as $250 for General Liability
4. Deductible of $1,500 for E&O, ability to offer a $1,000 E&O deductible as well.
5. Coverage for both residential and commercial inspections. Coverage endorsements can also cover the following inspections:
- Pest inspections
- Radon inspections
- Pool & Spa Inspections
- Septic/Water Inspections
- Mold Inspections
- Lead Inspections
- EIFS/Stucco Inspections
- Infrared/Thermal Inspections
- Carbon Monoxide Inspections
- Code Inspections
- Wind Mitigation Inspections
- Independent Contractors
6. Automatic coverage for referring parties (i.e. realtors, attorneys) and employees
7. Automatic coverage for Home Energy Consulting.
8. Retroactive coverage to match incumbent carrier, as long as you have a current claims-made policy.
9. Optional coveage for Crime/Fidelity Bond.
10. Admitted Carriers available***
With access to several “A” rated carriers by A.M Best, we will find the right E&O inspectors insurance policy for you.
***Admitted carrier means that your State’s Insurance Commissioner has approved the insurance company as a standard carrier and should said carrier become insolvent, your State’s Insurance Guarantee Fund would step in and pay your claim(s). Admitted carriers cannot tack on any additional fees or excessive taxes.
Get our best quote here by completing this short online electronic application:
Home Inspectors Insurance Links