About Inspectors Insurance
1. Separate limit for General Liability
2. Separate limit for Errors & Omissions
3. Deductible as low as $250 for General Liability
4. Deductible of $1,500 for E&O, ability to offer a $0 E&O deductible as well.
5. Coverage for both residential and commercial inspections. Coverage endorsements can also cover the following inspections:
- Pest inspections
- Radon inspections
- Mold Inspections
- Lead Inspections
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Septic System/Water Testing
- Pool/Spa Inspections
- Code Inspections
- Mortgage Field Services
- Wind Mitigation Inspections
- Independent Contractors
6. Automatic coverage for referring parties (i.e. realtors, attorneys) and employees
7. Automatic coverage for Home Energy Consulting.
8. Retroactive coverage to match incumbent carrier, as long as you have a current claims-made policy.
9. Optional coverage for Tools & Equipment used in your inspection business.
10. Optional coveage for Crime/Fidelity Bond.
With access to several “A” rated carriers by A.M Best, we will find the right E&O inspectors insurance policy for you.
Home Inspectors Insurance Links